For more tattoo photos and check out the full updated gallery on our Facebook Page!
2. Leave this bandage on for no less than three hours and no more than five hours.
3. Remove the bandage under warm running water by slowly pealing it away from your new tattoo.
4. After the bandage is removed wash the tattoo with warm water and anti-bacterial soap.
(note: anti-bacterial soap should be alcohol free and fragrance free. It should also be in liquid form)
5. To wash, run water just above the tattoo, letting the water run over it. DO NOT let the water pound directly on your tattoo. Lather the soap up in your hands and then gently rub on your new tattoo. Then rinse by letting the water run over it again.
6. After washing your tattoo, pat it dry with a disposable product and then let it air dry for about five to ten minutes.
7. After your tattoo is dry, apply a very thin layer of A&D ointment. (The layer of A&D should be thin enough that you barely can see it there)
8. Repeat steps 5-7 three to five times a day for three to five days. After five days, stop using the A&D ointment.
9. After a few days, your tattoo will start to dry up and scab up a little. DO NOT pick these. These will flake off on their own.
10. During the "flaking period" and after, your tattoo will be dry and itchy. Do not scratch your tattoo. Lightly slap it or use a hand lotion that is alcohol free and fragrance free.
11. Keep your new tattoo out of the sun and water for about a 1-2 months. (Tanning booths, Saunas, Tubs, Pools, Oceans, Hot Tubs, and any other form of water)
12. When you do go out in the sun, be sure to apply a sun block over your tattoo to keep it looking bright and new.
13. Take care of your tattoo, it will be with you for life.